A trip to a local watering hole, in a cave!
Truitt’s Cave was found and developed by Mr. John “Dad” Truitt in the 1920’s. It opened as a restaurant in the 1940’s. The most recent owners have returned the dining room to it’s glory and added a herd of goats to the hill on the right of the entrance. The extensive cave itself still needs work to be opened for tours in the future.